Rabbit Hunter Rabbit Hunter

Lots of graphic glitches. Pointer doesn't show in the menu. No real feedback when you get hit.

Graphics are okish. Could be decent :D

Duck Tub Battle Duck Tub Battle

Great game, nice graphics, very nice setting.

I feel the boss should give you some coins.

TINGAMY TINGAMY

I got to, say, level 5, than gave up, as no new mechanics were introduced.

The intro is fantastic, especially the aztec chorus sound. Like the idea.

Would like to see - traps, walls you can push, some sort of a puzzle - i think it would fit the game nicely.

Also, a minor point, I would like to be able to rapidly press arrows, and not have the character not follow my commands in a timely fashion - simply put, more responsive controls.

I give it a 2.

MythrilGameDev responds:

Thank you for your feedback. We do plan on coming back to the 10 day games and spicing them up more and putting more polish to them. We did think about having a key and door system but could not implement it in time. we could have had trap but I felt it wouldn't have really went with the whole feel of the game but thanks again you should check back in 10 or so days to see what else we can do.

-DirteeDees-

Dino Shift 2 Dino Shift 2

I love it! Simple concept, greatly designed and executed... great job!

nimble olka nimble olka

Not bad!

I guess you are aware of the double jump animation sometimes not triggering or the character not falling soon enough - you can make him stand in the air if you are close to the edge.

I think a bit of rethinking is needed, as a player can never see the platform he is supposed to jump on before he actually makes the jump. A larger field of view, perhaps, would solve this.

BUGS Croaky Dokey BUGS Croaky Dokey

I have a graphics glitch in this game, there are squares superimposed on the whole screen.

I would say the frog animation needs some work, for starters, the jump should start earlier. Maybe the an animation that would play when the player releases the arrow button would be nice.

HUD does not look nice.

Additional gameplay elements, I think, are necessary.

wad247 responds:

Am not sure why there's a glitch, will add more features for next version.